Monday, August 2, 2010

Shit No, Man. I Believe You Get Your Ass Kicked Saying Something Like That, Man.



Exchange between random girl and I from this weekend:

Her: So what do you do?

Me: I'm in construction.

Her: Really? You are? You're not very big....aren't construction workers usually pretty strong?

Me, ignoring this insult because I'm so excited for this line: I gotta wake my ass up at 6 a.m. every day this week and drag myself up to Overland Park. Yeah, I'm doing the drywall up there at the new McDonald's.

~five seconds of confused silence~

Her: Seriously, your hands are like completely smooth.


It would be nice if sometimes when I'm wingmanning, the girl was actually fun to talk to....but then I guess if she was, then that would probably be the girl that my buddy was actually going for. Although she did give me a pretty good zinger by calling me out on not having any muscles- so maybe I'm the idiot, since I'm ready to write her off because she didn't get a somewhat obscure Office Space reference. Either way, really.