Thursday, August 5, 2010

Goddammit, Charlie

Wanna know how I've been ending all my conversations (with friends, for reasons that will become obvious) lately?





This makes me laugh wayyyy harder than it should, probably because we went through a huge phase in high school (like most ridiculous things in high school, I believe it was started by Haley) where we used initials in stupid phrases like this all the time. Stuff like "R me in the B" (rape me in the butt), "go have S with your M" (go have sex with your mother), "F yourself in the D.H." (fuck yourself in the dickhole), etc. etc. In fact, to this day, Lane still ends every phone conversation with me by saying "G.P.O.Y.P." (go poop on your penis, to the layman.)

But we never came up with anything as awesome as "don't wear a C, and J all over your B's." Only Charlie could drop one that hilarious.

The Office has been my official favorite show for the last four years, but this is the closest that any other show has come to challenging for that title. And from what I've heard about the last season of The Office, compared to last season of It's Always Sunny, I think we might have a new champion once I buy last season's DVDs and get caught up next month.