Friday, October 2, 2009

It Was A Good Day


But not like Ice Cube describes it.

I did not fuck around and get a triple double.
If I hit the switch, I can not make that ass drop.
I did not go to Short Dog's house to watch MTV raps.
When I asked "what's the haps with the craps?" I received no response.
The Lakers did not beat the Supersonics.
I did not pick up a girl I been tryin' to fuck since the 3rd grade.
The lights on the Goodyear blimp did not read "Hammen's a Pimp."
I'm not drunk as hell, so no throwin' up. But it's 11 pm and my pager is not blowin' up.

BUT.

I did stumble upon this video.

I'd always thought that laughing so hard that things came out of your nose was a myth, or only something that happened on Ren & Stimpy. Until about the 6 second mark of this video, when I found out it's entirely real. Sometimes I hate my weakness for Muppets and their big flapping heads.