Sunday, April 12, 2009

Dealbreaker?

After sitting through the schmaltzy introduction filled with soft piano music***; multiple shots of trees, sunshine, and pink azaleas; and cheesy Jim Nantz one-liners; Alex had this to say:

"You know, The Masters is just kinda gay."

If we were married, this would be grounds for divorce. Now I know what Chris Brown felt like when he beat up Rihanna.

Don't worry, I didn't do it. (And I don't mean that like O.J. meant it.)


***I decided today that I want that music playing at my wedding. It'd be awesome, as people were being seated, to see how many of my friends recognized it as the music from The Masters and started giggling. And THEN, what if I got Jim Nantz to preside over the ceremony? And he started by saying "Hello friends. We're gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of...." Oh man best wedding ever.