Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Ball Is Tipped....And There You Are

We've got an online pool for March Madness set up now. Here's the address:


http://jlh.mayhem.sportsline.com/e

The password for our group is jamesleighton. I should point out that Noles created this group, not me, so I don't want to hear a bunch of shit about me making the password my own name. What the F Noles, get bent. Next time I create a league of some sort, the password is gonna be "I saw Noles dancing like Mark Madsen on top of Culligan's living room table with a questionable-looking girl we graduated high school with"

You'll have to create a CBS account first, settle down, it takes two seconds. Except it didn't for me because there's some other guy who has jimhammen as a user name. Probably some big douchebag. Or else maybe Jon-Jon? I wouldn't put it past him. Anyways join the group, especially those of you without facebook (the Schneweis brothers, Horp, French, Bowen, etc.) This will be our main vehicle for shit-talking for the next few weeks. At the risk of sounding really, really sexist, please no females in this group. You always fill in a bunch of garbage and make us feel like assbags when you beat all of us guys. Plus, you've got the facebook bracket to fill out. Except Jenna, you're pretty legit. All other females, I'm sorry, but if this was like 100 years ago, you wouldn't even be able to vote, and an online March Madness pool would be the least of your concerns. And thank God for that, right ladies?