Monday, July 2, 2007

Hypothetical Question For The Readers

The scenario involving Julian Wright and the Bulls has been on my mind a little bit lately, and I am curious to see where everyone stands on it. I have been a Knicks fan my whole life. I spent the first part of my life hating the Bulls, when they had Jordan and won the title every year. I have been a minor Bulls fan since they drafted Kirk Hinrich; meanwhile, the Knicks have become the biggest joke in the NBA.

If Julian Wright had gone to the Bulls, and they then employed a lineup with my two favorite basketball players of all time, would it have been OK to jump ship from the Knicks to the Bulls?
For the record, I still don't think I could've done it. Just wouldn't have felt right. However, after watching my first hypothetical Kirk-to-Julian alley-oop, all bets would probably have been off. What is the consensus in Blogville?