Thursday, February 6, 2014

Sneaux Days



I'm coming off back-to-back days of not having to go to work due to a lil' bit of snow, and between all the shoveling I did, video games I played, and the aftermath of watching this Anna Kendrick commercial over and over.....my wrists are killing me today.

I have to say, though, my driveway looks immaculate-- especially compared to everyone else around here.  I've probably used this line before, but I love how, when it relates to snow removal, I'm like the shittiest North Dakotan, but I'm in the 99th percentile of Kansans.  Makes me feel like a real man for once.

I even put on my good samaritan hat and shoveled out the end of my neighbor's driveway, where the snow plow piled her in.  Not that that weirdo will ever thank me for it.  Whatever, I suppose a true Good Samaritan isn't supposed to be in it for the acknowledgement.  Recognition?  Respect?  A Jedi craves not these things.