Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Told You I Hated Fantasy Football

So my squad put up a solid 140 points again (WEIRD) and I had Z Unit beat by 2 points (WEIRD I GOT 138 HUNG ON ME AGAIN) and I went to bed Sunday night thinking that I was advancing to the title game-- although Z was threatening to appeal, whatever that entails.  Then ESPN changed its mind overnight and decided to gave Frank Gore those points after all for recovering a fumble for a TD.   And so I woke up the next morning to a loss.  I knew fantasy football would find a way to screw me.  Now my Tom Brady-Lindbergh Baby scenario doesn't even seem that farfetched.  Just total bullshit.  Go fist yourself, fantasy football.  And no, I won't be appealing.  I don't care if we were playing for a million dollars, there's no appealing in fantasy football.  That's bush league.




Remember back in the day, just before The Rock started getting super popular, and one day he just started calling himself the People's Champion?  (Don't front, I know you all remember.)  That's what I'm doing with fantasy football, starting now.  I had the best team this year, and it wasn't even really close...ipso facto, I'm now the self-proclaimed People's Champ.  The actual title game this weekend means nothing to me.  You guys can get bent.

If you smellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.........what Jum Hammonds is cookin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!