Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Jobby Jobby Jobby

Just a heads up, it might be slim pickins' on posts for a little while. 90% of my blogging time comes on my lunch break and the 5-10 minutes at the beginning and end of the day. I'm envisioning my lunch breaks being filled up with extra training and meetings and catching up on emails because I'll be missing out on The Boards all morning long. So just so you know, I might be blogging, I might not. Entertain yourselves accordingly.

In the good news department, with this new job, I can now look out my window and see Phog Allen Fieldhouse, just a couple hundred yards away. On my list of most important work-related benefits, this ranks just above retirement plan and just below health insurance. I mean, I could get seriously injured, so having health insurance is pretty important, I guess. Otherwise being within eyshot of the Phog would be a clear #1.

Also, for my 6th grade friends, don't worry, Tobias & Felipe are still going strong as my pencil holders. Keepin it fresh since 1993, suckas.



OK that's all for now; I'm gonna pop over and see what Coach Self is up to. See if he maybe wants to grab a little Chipotle. Top it off with some Orange Leaf for dessert....only if there's time though. I know he's pretty busy.