Monday, June 6, 2011

Hot Or Not?




I've always thought Julia Stiles was kind of weird-looking. One of those celebs where I would take her home not because she looks particularly good, but because it would make a great story (others in this category, off the top of my head: Diana Taurasi, Linda Cohn, Alanis Morissette, Tori Spelling.) If she was an ordinary girl, I'd have to be totally sauced, borderline b'd out, to want to take her home. But this new Stoli vodka commercial is blowing my mind. (Vanilla Stoli Diet, bro! Paul, remember when we were with Marcus and Lyle and that whole crew and we drank Buffalo Wild Wings completely out of Stoli by like 3 pm? Ahhh, college.)

Both versions of Stiles in this ad are absolute crush jobs; dare I say the one on the right is even a smoke show? I would most definitely save the last dance for her. (Get it? GET IT?!?!?) Especially if the last dance took place on my face.

So my question is Julia Stiles: hot or not?