Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fiending

The only time I can relate to what drug addicts feel like is when I take my first drink of Coke after I crush a bunch of popcorn. I'm near convulsion, and I can practically feel the Coke spreading into my bloodstream (it gives me focus...makes me stronger.) My favorite food/drink combo there is, by far. Knee-jerk top 5:

1. Coke/popcorn
2. Strawberry Limeade/chili cheese wrap
3. Mac & cheese/milk
4. Squirt/chew.......I know chew isn't really a food, but humor me. Also, I know the preferred beverage while chewing, at least amongst all of my friends, is Mountain Dew-- "Chews and Dews, bro! Chews and Dews!"-- but one time I went with a Squirt (No homo? That's what she said?) and it was glorious.
5. Cookies/milk (the Santa Claus)


And now, back to our regularly scheduled 90210 marathon. Dylan is right in the middle of his obsession with guns after he got carjacked....shit's about to get real, son.