Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hakuna Matata

A couple of Lion King-related items today:

I recently heard of a new sex term that is commonly known as either the 'Lion King' or the 'Simba.' (Note: this next section is not family-friendly. Hide ya kids, hide ya wife.) For this one, you spooge on the girl's stomach, then dip your thumb in it, and spread your semen-covered thumb across the girl's forehead while saying "Siiiimbaaaaa....."




If you want to then hoist the girl up into the air to present to all your friends, I believe that is an option as well, although you won't find that part in Urban Dictionary.



Also, is there a better opening song to a movie than Circle of Life? As soon as I hear that opening "Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!" I am so effing fired up. Over the years, we've found a surprising number of real-life public situations where it's totally appropriate to belt out the opening three seconds of that song. I think it's my favorite movie-opening song of all time, but I'm definitely willing to listen to arguments here....