Monday, October 11, 2010

Abed Doin' Stuff

Last week on Community, the character Abed only had a couple of lines, and was barely involved in the plot. At the end of the episode, they asked him what he had been up to, and he said simply, "Not much." And I thought to myself "Ohhh yeah, he wasn't in this episode at all." But, proving how little attention people pay to the background, he was actually all over the place. I, for one, had no idea this was going on until I saw this youtube clip today (although in my defense, I spend at least 80% of the show either a) ogling Alison Brie, or b) waiting for Alison Brie to be onscreen so I can ogle her some more.)

I love it when movies or shows or video games have hidden stuff like this. Watch the background, but really only if you watched last week's Community, or if you reallllly want to kill 61 seconds out of your day.....otherwise you're not gonna care.




P.S. I know this is a lame cop-out of a post, but life is kicking my ass a lil' bit lately, and I don't have a creative bone in my body (either that, or it's horribly out of place like the rest of my effing back.) I just want to be on my couch plowing through seasons of Mad Men and resting my ailing back, but instead I'm working 50 hours a week, putting in 12-hour drinking sessions on my day off, and driving to and from Kansas City every other day it feels like. No rest for the wicked, I guess. Holler at your boy when you see him in the streets.