Monday, January 18, 2010

Everything You Need To Know About K-State Fans


Isn't the point of these signs to use up every letter? I mean, these "Hey guys, watch me take the initials of the TV network that is broadcasting this game and spell something relating to my team being awesome" is one of the lamest ideas in sports to begin with.....and this guyski can't even think of four words to string together. And it's not like he was struggling with a 'Q' or 'X' or something.....it's a fucking 'E'!

Around these parts, Missouri and its fans get hated on the most, but stuff like this is why I hate K-State much more. At least I can respect Mizzou fans- they actually know what they're talking about at least half the time, and their team actually has their own identity. These idiot K-State fans base their entire year's success not on their team's record, but on whether or not they beat KU (which they've only done eight times in the last 26 years, so good job there.)

I guess I shouldn't split hairs though, at least this guy used 75% of the letters in ESPN. I suppose that's a victory in itself for a K-State fan. And they also figured out that when you're a ranked team, you don't storm the court after a win against a higher-ranked team. Go 'cats!

(And while I'm bitching, note to ESPN:

Here's how the Big 12 works: all the teams in the North division play each other twice per year- once at home and once on the road. They play everyone in the South division once per year, alternating between road and home from year to year. And for the teams in the South division, it's obviously the opposite. Both Musberger on the air and O'Neil in her article have absolutely no clue how it works, apparently. It's not a "scheduling quirk" you jacks, it's the same system every year, and it's not even a difficult one to grasp. Smarten up.)

And now I'm pissed off and sweating. Also a little hungry.