Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lies I've Told Myself In The Last 36 Hours

>> If I have only one hot pocket for lunch today, that'll be enough to hold me over until dinner in Kansas City in 7 hours.

>> If Mario Little continues to get healthy, and the Morris twins figure out how to play basketball without committing a foul every 33 seconds, and Tyshawn Taylor cuts down just a little bit on his turnovers, Kansas could upset a couple teams and sneak into the Elite 8 in March.

>> Buying a Playstation 3 last July wasn't a waste of money.

>> If I just keep ignoring the pain in my knee, it will eventually go away. It definitely won't start affecting my back, either.

>> If I throw this leftover BBQ chicken and beef in the office microwave, it's not going to completely stink up the entire suite for the next 3 hours.

>> This episode of Hannah Montana is lame. As soon as there is another commercial break, I'm totally changing the channel.

>> I'm never drinking again.