Sunday, April 13, 2008

What I Learned In Management 301

In my fourth year of college, I had to take a Management class that was a complete joke. Basically, I had to be in attendance, but I didn't have to do anything (kinda the same responsibility a really hammered girl has when she brings home a really hammered guy from the bar, then decides halfway through sex that she isn't really into it.)

So after a couple weeks of playing around, drawing pictures (I know I had even resorted to passing notes with Sheri, wow am I gay) I needed something else to fill up the 50 minutes every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. So I started listing every single rap song I liked even a tiny bit. It was something like 450 songs. Then I just started making cuts til I was down to 100, then I put those 100 in order. It was fantastic, it took up most of the semester, and I still got like a 97% in the class. I give to you: my top 100 favorite rap songs of all time. (Note: I made a couple of changes since then (2004), but sadly I haven't had to make many since rap music is total fucking garbage now....unless you like songs about cars with neat rims, drinking shitty liquor, and dancing in clubs like a retard. Then I guess rap is pretty sweet for you still.)

100. Bow Down - Westside Connection
99. Let's Roll - Snoop Dogg
98. Feel Me Flow - Naughty By Nature
97. It Was a Good Day - Ice Cube
96. Fast Shadow - Wu-Tang Clan
95. Multiply - Xzibit
94. Noodle - Trick Daddy
93. The Message - Nas
92. Bitches Ain't Shit - Dr. Dre
91. Nuthin' But a 'G' Thang - Dr. Dre
90. First of the Month - Bone Thugs
89. Guess Who's Bizzack - Scarface
88. Life Goes On - 2Pac
87. Damn it Feels Good to be a Gangsta - Geto Boys
86. Number One Spot - Ludacris
85. Got Yourself a Gun - Nas
84. My Philosophy - KRS-One
83. Get Back - Ludacris
82. Fire It Up - Busta Rhymes
81. Bad Boy 4 Life - P. Diddy
80. Still DRE - Dr. Dre
79. Bitch Please #2 - Dr. Dre
78. Regulate - Warren G
77. World War III - Ruff Ryders
76. You Be Illin' - Run DMC
75. Whatcha Gonna Do - 2Pac
74. He Got Game - Public Enemy
73. Hey Papi - Jay-Z
72. Rat-a-Tat-Tat-Tat - Dr. Dre
71. Who We Be - DMX
70. Golden - Jurassic 5
69. Ghetto Vet - Ice Cube
68. California Love - 2Pac
67. December 4th - Jay-Z
66. Lodi Dodi- Snoop Dogg
65. Big Pimpin' - Jay-Z
64. Wu Tang Clan Ain't Nuthin' To Fuck With - Wu-Tang Clan
63. Express Yourself - N.W.A.
62. Fuck Dyin' - Ice Cube
61. Deeez Nuuuts - Dr. Dre
60. Benzie Box - Danger Doom
59. It's Tricky - Run DMC
58. No Tears - Scarface
57. Thug Luv - Bone Thugs/2Pac
56. Heart of the City - Jay-Z
55. Dangerous - Busta Rhymes
54. Ghetto Bird - Ice Cube
53. Shimmy Shimmy Ya - Ol' Dirty Bastard
52. Still Not a Playa - Big Punisher
51. Where You From? - Master P
50. Back Down - 50 Cent
49. Ch-Check It Out - Beastie Boys
48. Fantastic Voyage - Coolio
47. Shame On a Nigga - Wu-Tang Clan
46. Notorious Thugs - Notorious BIG/Bone Thugs
45. I Wonder if Heaven Got a Ghetto - 2Pac
44. Hate Me Now - Nas
43. Where tha Hood At? - DMX
42. Shake Your Rump - Beastie Boys
41. Who Am I (what's my name?) - Snoop Dogg
40. Comin' 2 America - Ludacris
39. Sugar - Trick Daddy
38. My Block - Scarface
37. Forgot About Dre - Dr. Dre
36. Saturday - Ludacris
35. Poppin' Them Thangs - G Unit
34. Gangsta Shit - Jay-Z
33. Just To Get By - Talib Kweli
32. Put Your Hands Where My Eyes Can See - Busta Rhymes
31. Old School - Danger Doom
30. X Gonna Give It To Ya - DMX
29. H to the Izzo - Jay-Z
28. Brooklyn Zoo - Ol' Dirty Bastard
27. Woo Ha!!! - Busta Rhymes
26. From tha Church to tha Palace - Snoop Dogg
25. Take it to da House - Trick Daddy
24. Still - Geto Boys
23. I'm a Thug - Trick Daddy
22. Mo' Money Mo' Problems - Notorious BIG
21. Gin and Juice - Snoop Dogg
20. Without Me - Eminem
19. In da Club - 50 Cent
18. Give It Up - Publice Enemy
17. Natural Born Killaz - Dr. Dre/Ice Cube
16. We Don't Care - Kanye West
15. Hypnotize - Notorious BIG
14. Changes - 2Pac
13. Apache - Sugar Hill Gang
12. Fuck Wit' Dre Day - Dr. Dre
11. Act Afool - Ludacris
10. Yeah!!! - Killer Mike
9. The Gangsta, the Killer, and the Dope Dealer - Westside Connection
8. Gravel Pit - Wu-Tang Clan
7. Hit 'Em Up - 2Pac
6. Rollout - Ludacris
5. Juicy - Notorious BIG
4. Family Business - Kanye West
3. King of the Hill - Westside Connection
2. 99 Problems - Jay-Z
1. Let Me Ride - Dr. Dre


If you went through that entire list, email your home address to wowyoureadthatwholethingyougottafindsomethingbettertodo@hotmail.com and I'll mail you a rubix cube, so you have something else to pass the time.