Thursday, January 11, 2007

Photo Shoot

If anyone one of us decides to someday run for a political office, you know where to find blackmail photos...


The Woman and I. Prom style, brah.


Paul and Danny. Ummmmm........


ADawg, Me, Fundy, Paul, Danny. Notice the unbuttoned top button and/or loosened ties. The telltale signs of some boys who have just gotten CRUNK. On a related note, has anyone ever seen Fundy in a picture where he wasn't doing something weird?






Wow. When was this taken? Although there is lots to be said for being able to dance, do the Larry Johnson sign, and chug a beer, all at the same time. You don't have to tell me, I think I'm pretty awesome, too. Also prominently featured, the man behind the myth, some call him the Culligan Man but we call him the Lord of Culligan Manor, Mr. Mike Noland himself. Not pictured: who I was (or probably wasn't) dancing with.