Wednesday, August 2, 2006

Great Scott, Marty!


Just another example of how the man on the left, Bill Simmons, is actually my other self that got separated from the DeLorean, and that it is imperative that we don't run into each other while he tries to get our parents together at the Enchantment Under The Sea dance:

From Simmons's article on espn.com today:

Big Papi should have won last season (even the Yankee fans agree now) and seems to be in the running this year....The DH thing will hurt Ortiz in any voting, which doesn't quite make sense -- so if he played 90 games at first base and gave you a C-plus there, that would make him more valuable? I don't get it. Bonds won the MVP in 2003 and 2004 moving around in left field like Redd Foxx. That gave him more credibility than Ortiz as a DH? Crazy.

Compare that to what I said yesterday. What can I say, great minds think alike. I'm just waiting for my book deal.