....But for a limited time only.
Now, I'm not going to be so egotistical as to say that my post about boycotting KFC after they ditched the Double Down single-handedly convinced The Colonel to bring it back for another month....but I'm not going to not say it, either.
So, JUST IN CASE, here is a short list of other things I would like to see brought back, preferably for longer than one month, but I'm not too picky:
- The Houston Oilers jerseys
- Quarterback Crunch cereal
- New episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210-- but starting at Season 5, so no Shannen Doherty, yes Tiffani Amber-Thiessen
- 'Goosebumps' books
- 1 more year of college eligibility for Kirk Hinrich
- Norm MacDonald anchoring Weekend Update on Saturday Night Live
- The Macarena craze, like when groups of 50,000 people were dancing it in the streets and shit
- Hootie & the Blowfish
- NBA games to return to NBC, strictly for the theme song
- 'No Fear' t-shirts
- Surge cola
- Lil' Penny commercials
That is all at this time; I don't want so sound too greedy. In the meantime, please forward all my mail to the KFC on 6th and Wakarusa until May 25th. Thank you.