Tuesday, April 29, 2014

AND WE'RE BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!

....But for a limited time only.

Now, I'm not going to be so egotistical as to say that my post about boycotting KFC after they ditched the Double Down single-handedly convinced The Colonel to bring it back for another month....but I'm not going to not say it, either.

So, JUST IN CASE, here is a short list of other things I would like to see brought back, preferably for longer than one month, but I'm not too picky:


-  The Houston Oilers jerseys




-  Quarterback Crunch cereal

-  2Pac

-  New episodes of Beverly Hills, 90210-- but starting at Season 5, so no Shannen Doherty, yes Tiffani Amber-Thiessen

-  'Goosebumps' books

1 more year of college eligibility for Kirk Hinrich




 -  Norm MacDonald anchoring Weekend Update on Saturday Night Live

-  The Macarena craze, like when groups of 50,000 people were dancing it in the streets and shit

-  Hootie & the Blowfish

NBA games to return to NBC, strictly for the theme song





 -  'No Fear' t-shirts

-  Surge cola

-  Lil' Penny commercials





That is all at this time; I don't want so sound too greedy.  In the meantime, please forward all my mail to the KFC on 6th and Wakarusa until May 25th.  Thank you.