Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Don't Call It A Comeback, I've Been Here For Years

Yes, I'm going to blog again from time to time, I'm not dead or anything.  Thanks for all the support from my friends during this hiatus.  (By "support", I mean texts/emails that say something to the effect of "Dude, get off your ass and blog once in awhile, you're such a homo" and things of that nature.) 

In the meantime, enjoy some clips of Workaholics, a show that has been a hot-button argument amongst some of my friends and I lately.  Teens and I are in love with it-- personally, I think it's one of the funniest shows I've ever watched....but Steph and Jared think it's the dumbest show in the history of television, and that you are an idiot if you watch it.  So suffice it so say that the lines are drawn.  For the record, I can see how some people might not like this show.  It's definitely not a smart or subtle comedy.  Nobody will ever confuse it for Arrested Development or anything.  But I still nearly pee my pants laughing at least twice per episode, so there's something to be said for that, methinks.