Tuesday, February 21, 2012

He Said It

From the guy behind me in line at Target the other day, as he noticed my merchandise included a box of condoms and a Star Wars t-shirt: "THAT is not a combo that you see very often."

Hey man, Star Wars nerds get laid too.



Also, I had this life-size cardboard cutout in my bedroom/dorm room from ages 18-25. That probably doesn't help my argument though.


The funny thing (to me and hopefully at least one other person so I don't look like a dipshit) is that a lot of times when I'm buying condoms but I don't really need anything else, I intentionally buy something weird, just to mess with the cashier. Like I'll get condoms, a coloring book, and a box of crayons. Or condoms, a box of Wheat Thins, and a cheap disposable camera. This time I wasn't even trying to be creepy, and the dude behind me totally calls me out in front of everyone. Such is life, I guess.