Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Say Hi To Kelly And My New Favorite Shirt



She says hi back. She also says "Holy crap I'm starting to get worried. Jum purchased me a week ago and he's barely taken me off since. He wore me home out of the store, out to the bars the next night, he slept in me one night even though he hadn't slept in a shirt since he was like 9 years old, and he's been wearing me around the house almost every day since. It's starting to get a little weird. And I could definitely use a good washing. I smell like a mix of Sailor Jerry's, chew, and chicken alfredo, and I've got a little spot of chocolate from where Jum dribbled a bite of his chocolate-covered potato chips on me and didn't notice, then laid around and watched The Wire for seven hours and ground it in there pretty good. Somebody please get this dude some help."

To which I reply: "You keep your mouth shut Kelly! I will take you off when I'm good and ready! You're just lucky I'm not using you as a beat rag yet-- but you better believe that day is coming!!!"

"....I'm sorry for yelling, babe. It's just that I'm so in love, things just get a little crazy sometimes. I just care a little too much, you know what I'm saying? But you know that no matter what I might say, I'll always love you, right boo? RIGHT?!?!?!"