Sunday, July 3, 2011

Maybe.....?

I was recently emailed this article from ESPN on the College World Series, specifically because of this paragraph:

"The stadium itself, I can't say a bad thing about it," a man who would identify himself only as Jim said as he tossed beanbags in Lot B and drank a purple concoction. "It's all the s--- outside of it that bothers me."

Now I don't quite remember giving an interview to an ESPN reporter that day....but I do know I was throwing beanbags for the better part of six hours (Gangel and I, Team Tanktop, are almost impossible to beat, as the randoms that let us use their boards found out) and I do know that I was drinking a purplish concoction at one point (sadly not a Flaming Moe, it was some kind of gross energy drink and vodka) and I do know that I mostly agree with the above quote, and I'm also pretty sure we were in Lot B that day.....all things considered, there's a decent chance that quote was from me and I just don't remember it. Pretty strange coincidence, anyway.

***************

Unrelated but pretty funny:

Remember the LeBron commercial, shortly after The Decision? This one? Some gentle soul remade it with a Brett Favre look-alike, and it's hilarious. "Should I start leaving voicemails? Instead of dick pics?" Classic. Have a good 4th of July. As Steg would say, let's keep it real while keepin' it safe.