Monday, March 28, 2011

Ugh.


UTEP.

Rhode Island.

Bucknell.

Bradley.

Northern Iowa.

And now VCU. Losing to mid-majors as a high seed is getting a little old. My only solace today is that I don't cheer for a team coached by John Calipari (sorry, Hendo.)

***************

Things I'm (trying to) look forward to now that KU's season is done:

1. Opening Day is right around the corner. The Red Sox, um, might be decent this year.

2. Tiger Woods comes out tomorrow for PS3.

3. I've got the the season 5 DVD's for How I Met Your Mother to run through. They're still new to me.

4. The beefy crunch burritos at Taco Bell are unbelievable. I think this is the first time I've ever liked something from T.Bell sober before.

5. The Fighting Sioux made the Final Four! (Just jokes. Hockey sucks.)


So I've got all that going for me. Which is nice. Big ups to all concerned parties yesterday and today. If you got no response it's because my phone was turned off most the day. I always feel extra loved the day that KU is knocked out of the tourney, even if it's mostly because people are honestly concerned I'm going to do something stupid after a loss (don't worry, thanks to 2008 my days of passing out on bridges are over.)

Keep on keepin' on.