Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sorry....I'm Allergic To Ferns

I'll write about Chicago later, once I have more time and my brain is functioning properly again. I'll just say that it would've been one of the greatest weekends ever...if I was still 19 years old, when I didn't suffer from four-day hangovers. I think I've aged more in the last year, body/health-wise, than I did in the first 25 put together. Ridiculous.

In the meantime, enjoy these clips of my boy Zach Galifianakis on his talk show, "Between Two Ferns." I don't want to overhype it, but it's probably the funniest group of videos in the history of the internet. (OK but seriously, every single person I've shown these to has ended up crying laughing, including myself.) I just linked to the Michael Cera interview, and the rest of them are on the sidebar of that page. For my money, the interview with Bradley Cooper is the best, but that could be because I'm pretty gay for him. In any event, they're all hilarious.


P.S. so my favorite baseball player Manny Ramirez takes performance enhancers and gets suspended for 50 games, then my old favorite football player Steve McNair is shot and killed while hanging out with his 20-year-old mistress that he cheats on his wife and four children with....what's next? Brady Morningstar gets caught trying to boost 50 cars in 24 hours to save his brother from an international crime syndicate? Josh Beckett and Dustin Pedroia put together a crew and an elaborate scheme in order to rob the vaults of the Bellagio, the Mirage, and the MGM Grand? Phil Mickelson barges into a hospital and holds its patients hostage in order to get his son a heart transplant? Kirk Hinrich hijacks an airplane transferring criminals to a maximum security prison and attempts to fly them to a no-extradition country? Anything's possible at this point.