Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patty's Day

Quick update: we're using the same bracket challenge as last year. You can find the link and password in this post from last year. Urrrrbody is welcome to join, the more the merrier.

**********

For the most part, I love having a big kid's job. The vast majority of my older friends told me that getting a real job sucks, and made me dread finishing college and growing up. After roughly 19 months of the real world, I am of the opinion that they were dead wrong. Getting weekends and holidays off, sitting in a comfy office all day, getting paid in the shade....umm, yes please.

All that being said, when it's 80 degrees outside, and it's St. Patty's Day, and I'm receiving a steady stream of texties and phone calls from everyone who's out getting sauced all day, while I'm inside doing tax returns for 13 hours.....well, that's when I would tend to agree with all those people who told me that being out of college sucks.

Drink a green beer for me, assholes.