Sunday, October 12, 2008

What A Difference 3 Years Makes

Back in 2005, these were three of my favorite people in the entire world. Now, just three short years later, I can't stand any of them. I found that interesting.



Johnny Damon- traitor. Latest material = slightly above average. Can still reminisce over his old material and enjoy it, though it makes me a bit sad.






Kanye West- egomaniac. Latest material = mediocre. Still love his old material.







Dane Cook- douchebasket. Latest material = a stain on American society. Starting to affect my appreciation of old material.





It is about noon on Sunday, and my plan is to not move from the couch all day except to go to the bathroom, and go pick up some subs from Jersey Mike's. I've got 2-for-1 coupons stocked up like it's my job right now. Think I can take down four footlongs today?

I wouldn't bet against it. Happy Sunday.