Friday, September 5, 2008

I Wanna Talk To Samson!

For all you visual learners out there, here are two reasons why, in my mind, Darrell Arthur and Mario Chalmers could get busted with marijuana every single day for the rest of their lives and I still wouldn't be mad at them:






I say blaze it up, as long as that weed was the shiznittle bam snip snap sack!

Every year I attempt to add every KU basketball player as friends on facebook. It's admittedly nerdy, and it doesn't really serve any purpose. I've only had 3 of them accept the friend request in 3 years now, and it's not like we write on each other's walls or send each other bumper stickers or recruit each other for Ninjas vs. Zombies or Hobo Wars or any of that other ridiculous shit that people actually use (I know you like drinking, so I got you a little gift....a tiny clipart picture of a mug full of beer!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;) LOL !!!!!)

Blow me.

But, every once in a while, I'll go creep Brady Morningstar's wall, and then I remember that it's worth it because I get to read messages from Cole Aldrich that say:

Tell me fucking boring this class is...? lol

Or one from Darrell Arthur (now in the Memphis, TN network) just a couple days before he gets busted smoking:

wazzz good wit cha boi


Or from Sherron Collins' baby mama, who loves to type (with the caps lock down, apparently) things like:

AYE LORD I PUT BOUT 2 OR 3 PICS UP OF MARI ...MY COMPUTER TWEEKN SO I COULDNT TAGGED YU BUT MARI GOT HOES LORD LOL

Or

HEY BRADY I HOPE YO DIRTY ASS KNOW B4L STANDS FOR....BROKE.4..LIFE..N IM QUITE SURE YOU NOT IN THAT CATAGORY LMAO HAHA


What can I say, that shit cracks me up. I guess if you want to make me laugh really hard, just send me an email that combines gratuitous usage of capital letters, ghetto slang, numerous spelling and grammatical errors, and phrases like LOL and LMAO. I'm easy to please like that.

Happy Friday, hopefully everyone goes out and makes some bad decisions this weekend. Grab that net and catch that beautiful butterfly!

I better wrap this up, MY COMPUTER TWEEKN, LOL.