Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Eff You, DeSean

Gotta love the little stunt that DeSean Jackson pulled last night at the goal line. I played Skye this week in fantasy football, and she has Brian Westbrook, and I have Jackson, so that was a nice little 12-point swing in her favor....and I lost by one point. Did I mention that Westbrook also had 2 fumbles that the scorers later took away and gave to McNabb instead? Sweet. I guess the Fantasy Gods just didn't want me to win this week. Fair enough.

To those of you who have been giving me the "Jimmy Shaker in Ransom" treatment and increasing your demands: I promise the post on Paul's wedding is coming. My mental and physical strength is increasing by the day. Be patient.


Question of the Day: Imagine you were told that tomorrow you were going to be entered into a competition against one other individual. You don't know who the opponent will be, just that it will be someone completely random. You get to choose what event you're competing in. There are no limitations to what event you choose. It can be athletic, an eating contest, a video game, a cross-country race, trivia, beer pong, paper-rock-scissors, anything. However, the loser of the competition will be killed on the spot. What event would you choose?

A more succinct way of putting it would be: What do you think you are better at than anybody else in the world, if your life depended on it?