Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Video Game Karma

Remember when, while playing World Series Baseball for Sega, I broke up Dunphy's perfect game with a bunt single in the 9th inning?

Well, Video Game Karma waited 14 years, but she got her payback. The other day I'm playing my season in MVP Baseball '05, and Dontrielle Willis had a perfecto going with 1 out in the 9th inning, when Kaz Matsui drops a bunt towards shortstop. Orlando Cabrera boots it, and ruins the perfect game. I probably deserved that.

I still finished off the 9th for a no-hitter, but it wasn't the same. Fucking Kaz Matsui.




Dude, D-Train was straight pissed. He was so distraught afterwards that he went out, got shitfaced, and decided to cruise the streets for a little bit, and added another DUI to his resume'. I think he might have been crying a little bit, too.