Monday, June 30, 2008

Editor's Note

It has been brought to my attention by multiple sources that the title of that last post, along with the accompanying story, makes it sound like Girl A is an ugly girl from the bar that was hitting on me or something like that. That wasn't the case at all; I've been friends with Girl A since high school. She's basically the sister I never had, which is probably why I was comfortable enough to leave her in a Taco Bell parking lot at 2:30 in the morning. I only named the post as I did since I had no idea how else to title it, so I just threw in a quote from a conversation that occurred at some point during the night.

I'll write later about the NBA draft and the week in GF, I've got no energy to do it right now. Turns out the older you get, the harder it is to drive 10 hours, get absolutely crushed for 5 consecutive days and nights, and drive 10 hours back. I feel like Douglas Quaid at the end of Total Recall. "Dammit, Cohaagen, give them the air!"






I'll leave you with a question of the week: If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? For instance, if you choose Jingle Bells, and you turned on the radio and Pearl Jam was playing, you'd hear Jingle Bells. If you were at a wedding dance and they played the Electric Slide, you'd hear Jingle Bells. One song. Forever. Discuss.