Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Wow.


I'll write about the game soon; just gimme some time to collect my thoughts. If I tried to talk about the game right now, the post would look something like "AAAAHHHHH MARIO CHALMERS WHAT A SHOT HOLY SHIT I LOVE YOU MARIO MEMPHIS AHAHAHHH TOLD YOU THAT FREE THROWS WOULD HURT YOU IN THE END ROY TAKE THAT FUCKING STICKER OFF YOUR FUCKING SHIRT AND GO BACK TO CAROLINA DID I MENTION I LOVE MARIO CHALMERS AAAAAHHHHHHAAAAA."

So I'll wait a bit. After last night I don't even know what planet I'm on. Plus, I had kind of a breakdown at the end of the game and there may be some incriminating pictures that get released that you will enjoy. 3 things to know until then:


1. If you know me, you know I take sports wayyyyy too seriously. It's my main character flaw. I've tried to change, but I can't do it. It is what it is. When your favorite team has a history of coming up short in big games, year-in and year-out, it can be pretty rough. But then when games like last night happen, it makes it all worth it. Seriously.


2. It's amazing how badly a hangover gets dominated by a national championship...and by Cheez-its. Lots and lots of Cheez-its.


3. One way or another, my first-born's name will be Mario Chalmers Hammen. Hopefully it's a boy.