Thursday, April 3, 2008

Feisty Marlins

So I had a loooong day at work yesterday, and all I wanted to do was come home, fire off a couple of games of MVP Baseball on the Deuce, and go to bed. Instead, in the first game, the Marlins hit a three-run homer in the bottom of the 9th to send it to extras, and I eventually lose in the 13th. Then, in the second game, I put a run across three separate times in extras, only to watch those damn scrappy Marlins tie it in their half of the inning each time. An hour and 15 minutes after I begin the game, I finally win in 21 innings, and then of course I can't fall asleep cause I'm too fired up. I may have even had a nightmare that I had completely run out of pitchers, and so I had Doug Mientkiewicz warming up in the bullpen...but I'm not sure. So anyways, now I'm dragging ass this morning.

It's a rough life I live, I know.