Monday, March 3, 2008

Horp Or Scheyer?

The game is simple: each one of these pictures is either Duke sixth man Jon Scheyer.....or Horp. Which is which?

I'm sorry Horp, I just can't get over this. Blame Stenj for putting these pics up in the first place.




1. Horp.....or Scheyer?





2. Horp....or Scheyer?






3. Horp.....or Scheyer?







4. Horp.....or Scheyer?







5. Scheyer working out for some scouts from San Antonio......or Horp and Stenj being Horp and Stenj?







6. Horp at Halloween last year....or Scheyer being mocked on a website?






ANSWERS:
1. Scheyer
2. Horp
3. Scheyer
4. Horp
5. Horp
6. Scheyer



My main man MyShawn has now been inserted into the 12 hole in the batting order. MyShawn is one of most randomly funny people I've ever met, as well as "top 5 best people to go to a strip club with." To clear up beforehand any questions anyone might ask, "MyShawn" stems from when I first introduced him to noonball, and there was already a Shawn that played there, so he became "MyShawn" since he usually came with me. That and you can pretty much put anything in front of Shawn these days and it counts as a name: Keyshawn, Tayshaun, Rayshawn, Marshawn, etc. etc. This is leading to me naming my first kid BigPapiShawn, regardless of whether it's a boy or girl. Anyways, give him a look.