Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Can't Get Into Jessica Alba (No Homo)

This post is a response to Bowen's blog from a while back that listed his favorite women in showbiz. His number 1 was Jessica Alba. I am the only guy I know who doesn't think she is smoking hot. I can't help it; she is a good-looking girl, but I said at the time that I don't think she would crack my top 20. I was subsequently asked to name my top 20. At first I thought maybe I made an unrealistic claim, but this was actually easier than I thought. Alba might not make my top 30. Anyways, I didn't put them in order, but here are 20 women I think are hotter than Jessica Alba:

  1. Jessica Simpson
  2. Jessical Biel
  3. Lindsey Lohan (not the 2005 version)
  4. Anna Kournikova
  5. Jennifer Aniston
  6. Angelina Jolie
  7. Elisha Cuthbert
  8. Beyonce
  9. Alicia Keys (sure to take some heat for this one, but see her in Smokin' Aces, then we can argue)
  10. Natalie Portman
  11. Rachel Bilson
  12. Mandy Moore
  13. Halle Berry
  14. Olivia Wilde
  15. Elisha Dushku
  16. Rachel McAdams
  17. Kiera Knightley
  18. Sarah Michelle Gellar
  19. Eva Mendes
  20. Kirsten Dunst

So there it is. You can give me shit; I'm used to it regarding this topic. For the record, Scarlett Johanssen doesn't get me real fired up either.

A couple of completely off-topic messages to pass along:

Brandon Rush: Be cool. Stay in school.

Gary Thorne: The bloody sock is real. Just because Schill is in the middle of throwing a gem at your boys, don't get mad and make things up. For shame.