Monday, November 13, 2006

Sounds Inside My Head

Without a doubt, the best thing about the newer versions of itunes is the top 25 most played list it keeps track of for you. I monitor that thing like the Billboard Top 40... you know, if I cared about the Billboard Top 40. Anyways, here is the current top 25.

1. SexyBack- Justin Timberlake (only cause I think it's hilarious...don't worry)
2. Train In Vain- The Clash
3. Diamonds And Guns- Transplants
4. Precious Declaration- Collective Soul
5. Ballroom Blitz- Sweet
6. One Week- Barenaked Ladies
7. Cochise- Audioslave
8. Rocket- El Presidente
9. Superman- Goldfinger
10. Cold Hard Bitch- Jet
11. Snow- Red Hot Chili Peppers
12. Uptight- Stevie Wonder
13. Cobra Style- Teddybears Stockholm
14. Playmate Of The Year- Zebrahead
15. Playa Hatin' Niggas- 2 Live Crew
16. Pump It- Black Eyed Peas
17. Green Onions- Booker T and the MG's
18. Tell Me Baby- Red Hot Chili Peppers
19. Afternoon Delight- Ron Burgundy
20. Should I Stay Or Should I Go- The Clash
21. This Lonely Place- Goldfinger
22. Goin' In The Right Direction- Robert Randolph
23. You And I- Rick James
24. Goodbye Horses- Q Lazzurus
25. Just A Friend- Biz Markie